Last Revised: July 21, 2015
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit https://thewasheapp.com or use the mobile application Washé (“ Washé “) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On Washé.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and Washé.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from Washé, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and Washé.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on Washé.
Children Under the Age of 13
Washé is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on Washé. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on Washé or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at Washe, LLC, 4755 Technology Way, Suite 205, Boca Raton, FL 33432.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of Washé, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (“personal information“);
- which is about you, but individually does not identify you; and/or
- which is about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access Washé and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies).
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through Washé may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms or other fields requesting information on Washé. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use Washé, posting material, or participating in contests or sweepstakes. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with Washé.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your search queries on Washé.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of Washé, or transmitted to other users of Washé or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we may allow certain security or privacy features for User Contributions, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of Washé with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Usage Details, IP Addresses Cookies and Other Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with Washé, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to Washé, including traffic data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on Washé.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It helps us to improve Washé and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize Washé according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to Washé.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of Washé may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on Washé. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present Washé and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including prize notifications, expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to Washé or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on Washé.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about contests or sweepstakes that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Washe, LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Washe, LLC about Washé users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Washe, LLC, our customers or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address or contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by logging into Washé and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging in to Washé and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of Washé that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or write us at: Washe, LLC, 4755 Technology Way, Suite 205, Boca Raton, FL 33432.
Washe, LLC, 4755 Technology Way, Suite 205, Boca Raton, FL 33432.